View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jujuka

re: Apologies for not being online 6/6/10

My apologies for tonight for not being online on time for the raid.I just checked the rapid raid and i saw that u had a spot for me so it hurts even more and i feel even worse. I was working today from 9:00 am to 18:00 pm ( which was clearly not a problem for to me to raid tonight,thats why i signed) but when i finished i was forced to stay at the bar to take part in a meeting between all the employees and the the boss in order to discuss summer plans,program and many other things not worth to mention.
I came back home few mins ago really tired and with a head ready to explode.I really hope u are doing fine tonight and i'm looking forward to raid with u tomorrow ,hoping there is a still a spot for me.

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your f*cking khakis.You are not your avatar.Your are not the class and race you play. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BKPM Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum